Mobile App Now Available!
All advance registrants will receive an email invitation (sent to the address in your registration record) to download the PLA 2020 Conference app.
While onsite, the mobile app is your primary source for conference information. Although a compact schedule (made from 100% recycled papers) will be distributed at registration, for detailed information—including program descriptions, presenters, evaluations, and more—please refer to the mobile app. The app's system requirements are listed below.
Download the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub App
The PLA 2020 Conference app lives within CrowdCompass AttendeeHub.
If you received an email invitation, then you can download the app and verify your account right from your inbox on your mobile device:
- Open the invitation in your inbox. Tap Download the App button if you do not have the AttendeeHub app. Once the app is downloaded, return to the email invitation and tap Verify Account to unlock the PLA 2020 Conference and all of the app’s advanced features. If you do not verify your account, then you’ll need to manually search AttendeeHub for PLA 2020 Conference.
- Tap Open App to complete the verification via your brand new mobile app.
If you didn't receive an email invitation and have manually downloaded the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app, then you'll need to sign up for an account:
- From the event homescreen, tap the hamburger icon at the top left of the screen.
- Tap Log in for more features!
- Enter your first and last name and tap Next.
- Enter your email address.
- We’ll send you an email to verify your account. We just want to make sure it’s you.
- Open your email to find your verification code.
- Return to the app and enter the six-digit code to finish logging in.
Meet Other Attendees
Add yourself to the attendee list to network with other attendees. Here's how:
- Log in to the app.
- Tap the Attendees launch icon.
- Tap the Attendee Options icon in the top right of the screen. Then make sure that the slider marked "Show Me On Attendee List" is set to "On". Tap OK to confirm.
"Road to Nashville" Photo Scavenger Hunt
Have fun as you prepare for the PLA 2020 Conference by joining the "Road to Nashville" Scavenger Hunt, a photo scavenger hunt in the conference mobile app. Playing is simple—take and upload photos in the mobile app to complete weekly challenges and earn badges. Earn all six badges to be eligible for the prize drawing during the Exhibits Opening Reception on Wednesday, February 26.
PLA thanks Tutor.com for its support of the "Road to Nashville" Scavenger Hunt.
The mobile app requires iOS 11 and higher or Android 7.0 and higher. iPad 1, iPhone 4s, iPod Touch 4th generation, and older Apple devices are not supported. The app can only be downloaded on devices that have access to the App Store or Google Play Store. Kindle Fire and other devices that use the Amazon App Store are not supported.
Non-supported mobile devices have access to a mobile-friendly web-based version of the app that can also be used on any computer.
As a native app for iOS and Android, it performs optimally whether or not there's an Internet connection. When connected, the app downloads updates (like a schedule or room change). Once downloaded, all of the data is stored locally on the device so it's accessible even if there's no WiFi. However, the mobile-friendly web-based version of the app does require a WiFi or cellular Internet connection.
In-app help is available by tapping the Using This App icon, and you can contact PLA staff at email@example.com for additional assistance.