Know Before You Go
Thank you for registering for the PLA 2022 Conference in Portland, OR. Here are the things that you need to know before the conference:
- The conference will be held in the Oregon Convention Center, 777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Portland, OR 97232.
- Please review the PLA 2022 COVID-19 Information page for health and safety requirements and recommendations before traveling. PLA is working with Safe Expo to manage key elements of the onsite health and safety plan, including COVID-19 vaccination credentialing and testing. To enter the OCC and participate in the PLA 2022 Conference, you must show proof of either full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 PCR or Rapid test result within 72 hours of the first day of the event. Information about how to submit your vaccination card to Safe Expo’s secure vaccination portal will be sent out two weeks before the conference. For negative COVID-19 tests, the Safe Expo team will verify them onsite. Masking will be enforced for all indoor PLA events, even if the Oregon mask mandate is lifted prior to or during the conference.
- If you received a badge in the mail, please remember to bring your badge with you to the conference. If you did not receive your badge in the mail, you can have your badge printed onsite at the registration counter. Badges MUST always be worn when in the convention center. PLA reserves the right to deny entrance to those without a proper badge. If your badge or event ticket require changes, please visit the registration area at the Oregon Convention Center. Registration hours are:
Tuesday, March 22, 7:30 AM–5:00 PM
Wednesday, March 23, 7:00 AM–6:00 PM
Thursday, March 24, 7:30 AM–5:00 PM
Friday, March 25, 7:30 AM–2:00 PM
- Materials Pickup: The conference booklet, lanyards, and disposable masks will be available for pickup near the registration area.
- Meal events: Meal event tickets will not be sold onsite. Questions concerning meal events should be directed to PLA Registration at 866-229-2386 or email@example.com.
- Substitutions: Questions concerning substitutions should be directed to Maritz at 866-229-2386 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for cancellations/refunds has passed.
- Mobile App: While onsite, the PLA 2022 Conference mobile app is your primary source for conference information. Although a compact schedule will be available at registration, for detailed information—including program descriptions, presenters, evaluations, and more—please refer to the mobile app. All advance registrants will receive an email invitation (sent to the address in your registration record) to download the mobile app. Email email@example.com for assistance.
- Meal reservations: We highly recommend making your meal reservations in advance of the conference. Due to COVID-19, Portland’s restaurant industry is experiencing the same staffing shortages and reduced hours as other major cities. Visit Travel Portland for recommendations.
Please visit the rest of the conference website, including Attendee Services, for more information.
See you in Portland!